Audio Video Electronics
Electronics Systems Install Technician
- Responsible for providing assembly, installation, and service/repair support to customers.
- Train and coach customers on how to use a trouble shoot their A/V systems.
- Read and understand assigned project documents and work orders to determine if additional information as required.
- Service the customers needs to get a result that helps them achieve their audio and video needs.
Laser Design inc. & GKS Services
Sales and Marketing Associate
May 2012-July 2012
- Sales Support work with customers to help problem solve their engineering challenges and discover if our services can help become a solution
- Contact and sell GKS services to existing and new decision makers within the current account base via phone
- Educate & provide info to new prospects on the technology of GKS services
- Maintain complete and comprehensive Salesforce.com files including contact discussions and opportunity information.
Treasure Island Resort and Casino
Island Xtreme Bowl Supervisor
August 2008-March 2012
- Acting manager in the manager’s absence
- Staff hiring, training and development
- Managed restaurant and bar operations
- Created specials and promotions to increase revenue and traffic
- Used Facebook, Foursquare, Google Maps, Yelp and others to increase revenue and interact with customers
- Corporate, Banquet and birthday party planning
- Designed arcade club program that increased play and returning customers
- Created an attractive arcade counter with prizes that enticed customers to play
- League and Tournament planning and development
South Suburban Evangelical Free Church
Lead Sound and Video Technician
April 2004-September 2008
- Sound and video system up keep and repair
- Digital sound board operator
- Media planning and presentation
Customer Service Associate
March 2008-August 2008
- Arcade opening preparation
- Redemption counter design
- Game repair and cleaning